Based in Hackney, East London, Catherine Tough produces ethical socks from from high-quality spinners with animal welfare policies in place. The spinners are members of Wool Mark who have signed up to the RSPCA best practice in Support of the International Wool Textile Organisation Working Document of Animal Welfare and 5 Freedoms.
Comfortable, cosy socks with a touch of cashmere the perfect treat for your feet.
- By Catherine Tough
- Textured cable knit pattern
- 10% cashmere, 40% lambswool, 30% viscose, 20% polyamide for durability, comfort and fit.
- Slouchy fit, with a loosely elasticated top for a gentle hold.
- Height fully pulled up 25cm or with the rib folded over 16cms.
- Ideal as bedsocks or for relaxing at home but can also be worn in boots or shoes.
- Are sure to become a sock drawer favourite.
- Medium 4-7 UK / 37-41 EU / 6.5-9.5 US / 23-26 JPN
Wash Care: Machine wash on a gentle wool cycle, no higher than 30°C or hand wash. Use a wool care detergent and add a drop of fabric conditioner for extra softness.
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
Standard £3.95 (free with £60 spend) 8am - 6pm, within 3-5 working days of your order being placed
Next Working Day £5.95 8am - 6pm on the next working day (excludes weekends and bank holidays)
Saturday £9.95 8am - 6pm on the next Saturday