Based in Hackney, East London, Catherine Tough produces ethical socks from from high-quality spinners with animal welfare policies in place. The spinners are members of Wool Mark who have signed up to the RSPCA best practice in Support of the International Wool Textile Organisation Working Document of Animal Welfare and 5 Freedoms.
Fun from the feet up, look and feel great in these expertly knitted soft organic cotton ankle socks.
- By Catherine Tough
- Add a touch of style and individuality to any outfit with these cute conversational cotton socks.
- The design features pink breasted robins on a jade base framed with bright yellow rib, heel & toes.
- They are designed at Catherine's East London studio and ethically produced in Portugal from soft spun organic cotton.
- Contain 80% cotton, 15 % polyamide, 5% elastane for added durability and fit.
- Knitted on a fine gauge machine, they are lightweight but durable.
- The high cotton content ensures long-lasting and comfortable wear with the benefits of natural breathable fibres.
- Elasticated top for a gentle hold.
- Perfect for everyday use in shoes, trainers or boots.
- A style like this deserves to be seen; they work well with cropped trousers and skirts.
- Delivered in recycled or compostable packaging.
Fit: Women's one size, covers 4-7 UK / 37-41 EU / 6.5-9.5 US / 23-26 JPN
Wash Care: These socks are easy to take care of; simply machine wash at 30 C / 86 F and dry naturally. They can also be tumble dried on a cool setting.
TOP TIP - Wash your socks inside out to keep them looking lovely for longer.
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
Standard £3.95 (free with £60 spend) 8am - 6pm, within 3-5 working days of your order being placed
Next Working Day £5.95 8am - 6pm on the next working day (excludes weekends and bank holidays)
Saturday £9.95 8am - 6pm on the next Saturday